Task Ventures helps software companies build direct and indirect sales channels and strategic partnerships that generate revenue in less time with lower risk. Whether you require indirect sales channels — such as VARs or distributors — direct sales offices, or strategic partners, we have the experience and relationships to help you establish highly qualified and focused partners that can form the foundation of your international sales for years to come.
- International Channel Development:Task Ventures' expert knowledge of local markets and native languages combined with our strong local relationships make us highly effective at building sales channels that deliver great results.
- Direct Sales Offices: Task has the experience and locality to accelerate your ability to open and ramp-up direct sales offices.
- Strategic Partnerships: Your business can capitalize on Task Ventures' network of regional relationships with systems integrators and technology leaders to quickly establish and manage strategic partnerships.
- Technical Support: Task Ventures can provide you with in-country technical support for your customers in their time-zones and native language, helping ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
International Channel Development
The Task Ventures management team has decades of experience building and managing indirect sales channels in international markets. Whether you require VARs, distributors, OEM or other indirect channels, Task understands the local markets, speaks the native languages, and has the experience and relationships to help you quickly build high quality sales channels that deliver results. Our experience helps your business move faster and more effectively, resulting in greater revenue in less time. Once your channel is established, Task can help you manage and motivate your channel partners to achieve greater results.
Some of the benefits of partnering with Task include:
- Quicker time-to-market: because we have strong relationships with potential channel partners in the markets you want to enter, you save valuable time. We help you attract and secure the most qualified selling partners for your business sooner.
- International reach: Whether you are a U.S. company seeking to build a European sales channel, or a European company looking to establish a U.S. presence, Task has local management that can help you achieve greater results sooner thanks to our proximity, experience, language skills and knowledge of local markets.
- Results: In addition to helping you attract the best channels partners, we can also manage and motivate them to continuously deliver great results.
- Less risk: Partnering with the experts at Task allows your business to avoid the mistakes common to international expansion. It also allows your management team to save time and focus on what they do best.
Direct Sales Offices
If your business needs to establish direct sales offices in Europe or the U.S., Task Ventures can help you quickly establish and staff local sales offices that are effective, flexible and focused on new business development. Task Ventures management understands the legal hurdles, local customs, and language barriers in the countries you want to enter. A key benefit we offer is the ability to rapidly recruit and build a high-performance team.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Site location and selection
- Recruitment of local management, as well as sales and marketing staff
- Interim front-line management
- Assistance facilitating direct investment including legal counseling, advertising, public relations, and ongoing staffing.
Your ability to succeed in new international markets can depend on how well you choose and engage the right strategic partners to represent your offering. No matter what geography you want to enter, Task can help open doors for you and build productive strategic partnerships.
Whether you seek partnerships with complimentary software, services, or hardware companies, Task Ventures can help your business choose and motivate partners that will deliver results. Working with Task to establish strategic partnerships offers these benefits:
- Because we have strong relationships with potential partners in the markets you want to enter, you attract and secure the right strategic partners for your business sooner.
- Wherever you want to forge relationships with European or U.S. companies, Task can help you accomplish your goals faster with lower costs thanks to local proximity, language, and knowledge of local business practices.
- Partnering with the experts at Task allows your business to concentrate on what it does best, thereby keeping your current business on track.
- Task knows what it takes to build and maintain strategic partnerships that deliver measurable results, not just cosmetic appearances.
Task Ventures Strategic Partner Services include identifying suitable partners, initiating contact, negotiations, meetings, and ongoing relationship monitoring and management.
Task Ventures can help your business establish in-country technical support for your customers anywhere in Western Europe or North America, thereby helping ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
Competent, in-region technical support is one of the most important success factors in the launch of any new technology company. Whether you require technical support for channel partners, customers, or both, Task can help you get quality customer support up-and-running where you do business in less time.
The benefits we offer are:
- Partnering with the experts at Task to establish in-country support allows your business to stay focused on supporting customers where you already conduct business
- We reduce the time required to establish quality technical support, thereby reducing your exposure to customer dissatisfaction.
- Task has knowledge and experience with local technical support services so you only engage with those who manage to high quality standards.
Time zone differences, language barriers, overseas calling costs and other factors make in-region technical support a strategic advantage for your company. We offer a low -cost alternative to provide regional and local language support.
If in-house support is desired, we can hire your support staff, train them in your head office, and deploy them. If you want to establish your own branded support, your company can be assigned its own telephone support "hotline."